Monday, July 25, 2011

Many Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Have Overcome Their Pains

Multiple sclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that affects the central nervous system. Some of our nerve cells have a lipid coat which is known as the myeline sheath. In multiple sclerosis, an inflammatory reaction destroys myelinated nerve fibers.

Patients often suffer from severe pains that are usually the result of irritation of the inflamed nerve fibers.

Multiple sclerosis is a disease that is characterized by bouts of exacerbation pain intervened by periods of quiescence. Exacerbations are usually separated by long periods, months to years, which are free of symptoms.

The classic symptoms of multiple sclerosis include any of the following:

- Sensory loss and parasthesias. These are usually early complaints.

- About 40% of patients suffer from pains at a point or another during the course of the illness. The pain is usually gnawing or burning in character.

- Muscle cramps that are secondary to affection of the motor cells of the spinal cord.

- Symptoms due to affection of the involuntary, or autonomic, nervous system such as bowel and bladder dysfunction.

- Patients occasionally complain of fatigue and dizziness.

- Impairment of concentration, attention span, judgment and short term memory.

- Mood disorders such as depression or euphoria.

- Inflammation of the trigeminal nerve (trigeminal nerve) which leads to weakness of the muscles of the face.

- Convulsions or fits occur in some patients.

Pain is an important issue for most patients with multiple sclerosis. The pain is sometimes severe. The pain is occasionally resistant to conventional medical treatment lines.

The human brain, nerves and spinal cord are loosely enveloped in 3 layers of thin biological membranes that are known as the meninges.

When the meninges are subjected to tension, pressure is transmitted to the nerves leading to pain and nerve dysfunction.

A new unique treatment called the NRC technique is directed towards relieving the tension that maybe affecting the meninges. The NRC involves stimulation, using a special method, of a certain area on the back of the head (occiput) and the first cervical vertebra (atlas). The technique relieves tension exerted on the meninges; thus, reducing the pressure applied to the nerves.

Many patients with multiple sclerosis have overcome their pains after only a single session of NRC.

However, normally, most patients report marked improvement after a few weeks of regular NRC treatment. A simple therapeutic test session can help the chiropractic decide whether or not NRC can have positive influence on the patient's symptoms.

Improvement of the patient's symptoms after the 10 minute test can predict even better results after longer periods of regular NRC therapy.

NRC has opened new horizons for patients with multiple sclerosis. Hundreds of patients of multiple sclerosis have managed to rid themselves of the pain that commonly accompanies this disorder.


Dr. Tanner Hancock, Hancock Health & Wellness is one of the few clinics in the U.S. and the only clinic selected in Wichita, Kansas to provide the NRC technique for the natural, drug free treatment of many types of pain & other conditions.

5 comments:

  1. A chiropractor is a person who has undergone training in the field of holistic spinal care.

    Chiropractor Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chiropractic healing technique is targeted towards manual manipulative techniques to right mechanical glitches in the musculoskeletal technique. Chiropractic sciatica remedy calls for focusing all interest in direction of specific spinal adjustments that ease or reduce the stress on the compressed nerve or nerve root. The chiropractor performs a number of manipulations alongside the backbone which contribute to the compressed nerve to achieve an unblocked or unobstructed state, therefore relieving the root bring about of the sciatica pain. The emphasis of these kinds of sciatica soreness treatment solution is the overall backbone with some extra interest towards the main problem spot. The prognosis starts with the chiropractor asking the individual precise thoughts about his situation and signs or symptoms. The expert might possibly also demand an X-Ray or MRI report to conclusively figure out that the result in powering the suffering is connected to any variety of obstruction of, or stress on, the sciatic nerve which happens to be the best part of this healing. Get more benefits at Pembroke Pines Chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are better chances of patients to get healed if medical treatment is combined with chiropractic care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad I came across this post and stopped to read it from beginning to end, as it left on a very positive note. I was in the beginning of my own journey with MS and the depression it's was giving me was unbearable , I found some encouragement from several blogs and last year in seeing Rochelle make her personal goals after overcoming the disease with natural medicine I have to tried it also .I’ve kind of resigned to the fact that this is how life will be for me back until I found herbs that stop this multiple sclerosis easily and relief all the Fatigue and other symptoms I was experiencing ,I’m passing this info to anyone at there because ww w .multivitamincare .org has the right cure and caregiver to this disease ….I took various supplements, medicine prescribed by neurologist,massage and physiotherapy still the disease is was progressing very fast until the the MS formula from that caregiver .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete